When do we collect your personal data?
- We collect your personal data when you fill out an enquiry form, comment on our blog posts (we would only collect data if you request a follow up mail notification) or when you contact us via phone, email, social media or our website with queries or complaints. CCTV images and/or footage may be collected when you visit our salon to ensure you safety and to detect crime.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our online store: we collect your name, billing and shipping address, email address and telephone number and payment information to fulfil your order.
- When you make an online booking request: We use Salon Iris, a booking and management software company for salons and we have installed their plugin onto our website which enables you to make an online booking request. The information you provide us when you make an online booking is sent directly from the plugin to our Salon Iris booking software where it is stored, Salon Iris (the company) does not hold any of your personal data and therefore cannot pass your information onto 3rd parties.
What data do we collect?
- We may collect information from you such as name, contact information including mobile/work/home telephone number and email address, your mailing/billing address and payment information when you pay for a product/ gift voucher or treatment over the phone or via our online shop, details of your interactions with us through phone, email social media or the website through comments (we would only collect data if you request a follow up mail notification) and enquiry forms. CCTV images/footage may be collected when you visit our salon for the safety and security of our customers, staff and business.
What we do with the information we receive:
- We only require this information to fulfil your requests which may include booking treatments, ordering/sending your products/gift vouchers, providing you with treatment/product advice or with a mobile service to your home. We will also use the information you provide us to confirm or reschedule your appointments (via phone or email), to send you appointment confirmations/rejections (via email when you have made an online booking request) and appointment reminders (via SMS and email). We may also use the information to improve the service (and/ or products) we provide when you have provided us with feedback or suggestions. Only once you have given us your consent we will send you marketing emails. CCTV images and/or footage are reviewed to detect crime, they are retained for 30 days and then deleted. Please note if we are requested to provide CCTV images and/or footage of you or any other personal information relating to you by the police we are obliged to do so. If CCTV images and/or footage are required for an investigation they will be retained until after the investigation has been concluded.
- We do not, and will not, sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- However, we share your personal data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that provide services on our behalf such as our payment processor (Stripe), our online shop provider (Woocommerce) and couriers. We may share your telephone number and email address with couriers so that you can keep track of your parcel and be notified of the delivery date and delivery time slot, if you would prefer that this information was not shared please do inform us as soon as you have placed your order. If you order Environ, Advanced Nutrition Programme supplements or Jane Iredale products from our online store and we do not have the items in stock we will share your name, postal address, telephone and email address with the International Institute of Anti-ageing to facilitate your order on our behalf. This information will not be stored by them and is only for delivery purposes.
How do we protect your data?
- We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to secure the information we collect from you.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy policies on these websites.
- The Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing, 40 Moreton Street, London, SW1V 2PB or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Angela Burnett.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or wish for us to remove your personal details from our records please write to us at the following address: Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing, 40 Moreton Street, London, SW1V 2PB or email us at email@example.com for the attention of Angela Burnett as soon as possible.