Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing is a luxury boutique beauty salon situated in the hub of Pimlico. We are committed to providing high-quality treatments and delivering an exceptional client experience. Since taking over the salon in 2016, we have increased our client base substantially and developed a reputable brand.
We are currently looking to recruit a Beauty Salon Co-Ordinator to manage the salon’s daily operations on a part-time basis. This role would involve working in the salon 2 days a week which would include working a minimum of 2 weekends per month.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is trustworthy, reliable and has a clear passion for the beauty industry. They would also be customer service oriented and confident in upselling treatments and retailing products.
- Open and close the salon.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the salon runs smoothly and meets the high standards set by Moreton Place. This will involve relaying information to the team regarding targets and other important information.
- Manage all functions of the reception which will include the prompt and efficient handling of client bookings, managing three booking systems, dealing with client enquires, ensuring the smooth running of client check-ins and check-outs as well as cashing up at the end of the day.
- Provide the highest standard of product knowledge to inform and educate clients.
- Upsell and cross-sell treatments/products/courses and promote monthly offers to hit sales targets.
- Assist with social media activities to promote brand awareness.
- Assist therapists with setting up the treatment rooms and prepare any tools or machines needed for treatments.
- Ensure the salon policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Assist with stock ordering and stock takes.
- Generate reports for the salon management.
- Participate in team and business meetings.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through all types of communication (in-salon, via telephone or email).
- Impeccable presentation with a high standard of personal grooming.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Confident in selling treatments, courses and products. Knowledge of the brands we stock would be advantageous.
- Ability to hit targets.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle clients’ requests and complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about the beauty industry.
- minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience.
- minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a premium beauty salon, spa or beauty retail environment.
If you would like to seize this opportunity to be part of a thriving business and would like to develop your business management skills we would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
As a member of our team, you will enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
- Industry-leading rate of pay plus commission.
- Discounted and free beauty treatments.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Generous staff discounts across our brands including Environ, Natura Bissé, Dermalogica and NEOM Organics
- Monthly incentives.
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- A warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and reputable salon. If you are interested in this position, please email your C.V. with a cover letter to email@example.com, we would love to welcome you to our wonderful team.