- Opening and closing the salon.
- Working closely with the team to ensure the salon runs smoothly and meets the high standards as set by Moreton Place. This will involve relaying information to the team regarding targets and other important information.
- Managing all functions of the reception which will include the prompt and efficient handling of client bookings, managing three booking systems, dealing with client enquires, ensuring the smooth running of client check-ins and check-outs as well as cashing up at the end of the day.
- Promoting and selling our products, services and courses to hit sales targets.
- Assisting therapists with setting up the treatment rooms and preparing any tools or machines needed for treatments.
- Ensuring the salon policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Completing regular stock takes.
- Generating reports for the salon manager.
- Participating in team and business meetings.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through all types of communication (in-salon, via telephone or email).
- Impeccable presentation with a high standard of personal grooming.
- Excellent sales skills
- Confident in selling treatments, courses and products. Knowledge of the brands we stock would be advantageous.
- Ability to hit targets.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle client’s requests and complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about the beauty industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a premium beauty salon, spa or beauty retail environment.
- If you would like to seize this opportunity to be part of a thriving business and would like to develop your business management skills we would love to hear from you.
- Discounted and free beauty treatments.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Discount on products.
- Team incentives.
- Commission incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and reputable salon. If you are interested in this position, please email your C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , we would love to welcome you to our wonderful team.