We aim to process and package orders within 24 hours and we use a first class signed for service so your order should be with you in 1-2 working days after it leaves us. However, due to the effects of Coronavirus we are unable to guarantee that your parcel will arrive in this time frame. If you would like us to use a special delivery guaranteed service, please call us on 0207 821 1020.
Important note for Advanced Nutrition Programme (ANP), Environ Skincare and Jane Iredale orders:
- The International Institute of Anti-Ageing (IIAA) supplies us with ANP, Environ and Jane Iredale products and they have introduced a new scheme to help facilitate our orders if we do not have specific products in stock.
- This may mean you receive two deliveries on different days. We will send out the products we have in stock as soon as possible and instruct IIAA to process the order for the remaining products. If we do not have any items you have ordered in stock, we will instruct IIAA to process and dispatch the full order.
- We are only able to send through orders to IIAA on working days and therefore orders placed over the weekend will not be processed until the following week.
- If you place an order after 17:00pm on Friday and we require item(s) to be sent from IIAA on our behalf, your order should be processed and dispatched the following Tuesday.
- Your items should be delivered within 3-5 working days.
- Due to the current situation there may be disruption to the IIAA’s service as well as the courier provider they use and therefore there may be a delay with the delivery of your item(s).
We really do hope you are happy with the products you purchase from us. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be returned to us in perfect condition. This means there are no scratches or marks on the product and the product’s packaging has not been opened, used or damaged and the product is in a re-saleable condition. The item(s) will be inspected upon return and we will not be able to offer a refund if the item(s) is in a non-saleable condition. Products purchased as a set cannot be returned as individual items. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund by crediting your account with us to use against future treatment or product purchases.
Faulty items: If your item is faulty or damaged, please contact us to arrange an exchange or refund. If you decide to return the item for a refund, your refund will also include the original shipping costs and we will reimburse you for standard return postage on the item. Unfortunately, at present we are only able to provide refunds by adding credit on your account for use against future treatment or product purchases.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Shipping: We are not able to refund shipping fees unless your item is faulty or damaged. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
How to return products to us:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of which product(s) you would like to return.
You can drop the item(s) into the salon or post your product(s) to us. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Please ensure that you package the item(s) securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept liability for any item(s) lost in transit.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund by crediting your account with us to use against future treatment or product purchases.