When do we collect your personal data?
- We may collect your personal data when you fill out an enquiry form, comment on our blog posts (we would only collect data if you request a follow up mail notification) or when you contact us via phone, email, social media or our website with queries or complaints.
- When you make an online booking request: We use Salon Iris, a booking and management software company for salons and we have installed their plugin onto our website which enables you to make an online booking request. The information you provide us when you make an online booking is sent directly from the plugin to our Salon Iris booking software where it is stored, Salon Iris (the company) does not hold any of your personal data and therefore cannot pass your information onto 3rd parties.
What data do we collect?
- We may collect information from you such as name, contact information including mobile/work/home telephone number and email address, your mailing/billing address (we only collect your billing address (house number and post code) when you pay for a product/ gift voucher or treatment over the phone, we input this data into our card machine and do not store this information), details of your interactions with us through phone, email social media or the website through comments (we would only collect data if you request a follow up mail notification) and enquiry forms.
What we do with the information we receive:
- We only require this information to fulfil your requests which may include booking treatments, ordering/sending your products/gift vouchers, providing you with treatment/product advice or with a mobile service to your home. We will also use the information you provide us to confirm or reschedule your appointments (via phone or email), to send you appointment confirmations/rejections (via email when you have made an online booking request) and appointment reminders (via SMS and email). We may also use the information to improve the service (and/ or products) we provide when you have provided us with feedback or suggestions. Only once you have given us your consent we will send you marketing emails.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law to do so. The only circumstance where we may wish to share you data is by giving your name and address to a courier so they can deliver your requested order to your home.
How do we protect your data?
- We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to secure the information we collect from you.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy policies on these websites.
- The Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing, 40 Moreton Street, London, SW1V 2PB or email email@example.com for the attention of Angela Burnett.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or wish for us to remove your personal details from our records please write to us at the following address: Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing, 40 Moreton Street, London, SW1V 2PB or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Angela Burnett as soon as possible.