COVID-19 Safety Policy
- You will need to complete a COVID-19 health questionnaire 24 hours’ before your appointment.
- You will need to complete a digital consultation form ahead of arrival which will be emailed to you 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, however mild. Main symptoms of COVID-19 are: a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. You can read more information about COVID-19 symptoms here
- You have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You feel unwell.
- If someone you live with, or another close contact, is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolating or has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact us as soon as possible as we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- We are only accepting card or contactless payments (including Apple Pay) at this time to minimise contact. Please note we are now unable to add gratuity onto card payments but you can still leave cash tips and envelopes are provided by us for this purpose.
- Arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment so we can limit the number of people in the reception area.
- If you arrive early, we may politely ask you to wait outside until your scheduled appointment time. Please feel free to relax at one of our hospitality neighbours where you can enjoy their food and beverage offerings.
- You will be politely asked to sanitise your hands before your treatment commences and we will take a brief temperature check.
In the salon
- We do ask that you continue to wear a face covering whilst in the salon and for the duration of your treatment (excludes facials, massage (when laying face down), lip and chin waxing).
- We kindly ask you to refrain from eating food or drinks, other than what we provide, in the salon.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
As always, the safety of our clients and team members is central to our every consideration and we make no compromises in safety for financial gain. We have closely monitored the government and our industry’s advice throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and we will continue to maintain best practices to help keep visitors and team members safe.
Many of the procedures outlined below have been in place since the very beginning, however, we wanted to highlight them to give you piece of mind and to reassure you that we have always and will always do everything we can to be a safe salon. Please note we may amend of adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our clients and team members.
- All team members are following our testing procedure which requires them to carry out lateral flow tests.
- Daily staff temperature checks are carried out upon arrival.
- Team members will not come into the salon if they display even the slightest COVID-19 symptoms. We will try our very best to allocate another therapist to cover therapists’ shifts, however, we ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule your appointment.
- All team members wear face coverings. They also will wear the appropriate PPE for each treatment.
- Therapists always wash their hands before and after each treatment.
- Therapists only wear their uniform in the salon.
- We deep clean work stations/ rooms and increase ventilation between treatments.
- Each new nail client receives their own nail file and buffer and we sterilise all other metal tools.
- We use a new disposable spatula for every wax application during our waxing treatments ie our therapists never double dip the same waxing spatula back into the wax pot after it has been in contact with the client to prevent cross contamination.
- We provide fresh towels and sheets for every treatment.
- All the equipment used for each treatment is disinfected after every client. This includes CND shellac machines, tweezers, facial and tinting brushes and bowls, facial probes, pedicure bowls (we also use pedicure bowl inserts). Tools are also placed into sterile pouches ready for each client.
- All high touch point objects/surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Our waiting area still allows us to maximise social distancing.
- We have sanitising stations in the salon- you will find them at the salon entrance and next to the toilet, please use these as much and as often as you can.
- The toilet is cleaned regularly.
- iPads/tablets and card machines are disinfected after each use.
- The reception area will be maintained as paper free wherever possible.
- We have a ventilation system on throughout the day to improve airflow.