Job Vacancy: Beauty Therapist
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit an experienced beauty therapist to work with us on a full/part-time or freelance basis (we also offer zero-hour contracts). If you are enthusiastic, sales focused and passionate about the beauty industry, we want to hear from you!
Founded by mother and daughter, Angela and Rachael Burnett, Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing is a friendly, welcoming, and well-respected beauty salon situated in the hub of Pimlico. At Moreton Place, we pride ourselves on offering affordable high-quality treatments with experienced therapists in a clean, calm and comfortable setting.
- Perform the agreed treatments to a high standard (facials, massage, manicures and pedicures (shellac and normal polish), waxing (including intimate), and tinting) whilst maximising any potential sales opportunities.
- Provide the highest standard of product knowledge to inform and educate clients in the treatment room.
- Upsell and cross-sell treatments and promote monthly offers.
- Assist with social media activities to promote brand awareness.
- Provide aftercare advice and recommend products to clients post-treatment.
- Maintain our high standards in the treatment room and throughout the salon.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Assist with stock ordering and stock control.
- Carry out checks to ensure your treatment room is clean and well-stocked with products.
- You may occasionally be required to cover reception duties which will include opening and/or closing the salon, handling client bookings, checking clients in and out, rebooking treatments and taking payments, cashing up at the end of the day.
What we need from you:
- Minimum NVQ level 3, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a luxury salon or spa environment.
- A genuine passion for the beauty industry.
- Flexibility and available to work weekends.
- Experience and interest in working towards sales targets.
- Immaculate presentation.
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work.
- A proactive approach to sales.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident in building a rapport with your clients and recommending products.
- Ability to adapt to meet the needs of the growing business.
If you are trained in any of the following treatments, this would be advantageous:
- CACI facials (CACI Ultimate System)
- Environ facial and body treatments
- Dermalogica facials
- Nouveau LVL Lash Lift
- Natura Bissé facials
- Eyebrow and facial threading
- Sports massage, pregnancy massage, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, aromatherapy massage or reflexology
What we offer:
As a member of our team, you will enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
- Industry-leading rate of pay
- Commission on products
- Monthly incentives
- Discounted and free beauty treatments
- Generous staff discounts across our brands including Environ, Natura Bissé, Dermalogica and NEOM Organics
- Enhanced rate on Sundays
- Company uniform provided
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Your development is important to us which is why we will provide ongoing internal and external training to develop and strengthen your knowledge within the beauty industry. We also offer career progression opportunities.
- A warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and reputable salon. If you are interested in this position, please send your C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to welcome you to our wonderful team.