What is the LVL Lash Lift?
Exclusive to Nouveau Lashes, LVL lash lift is the revolutionary lash treatment that creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own natural lashes. No mascara. No extensions. No maintenance.
It’s a great alternative to lash extensions and the perfect way to enhance what you already have, whether your lashes are long, short, thick or stubborn. This treatment will create the look of longer, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear more open and youthful as well as saving time in your morning routine. So, if you’re looking for a long-lasting, low maintenance, natural looking eyelash enhancement then Nouveau Lashes LVL lash lift is for you.
What does this new treatment involve?
To create the Length Volume Lift effect, the lash-health first products are applied step-by-step by our qualified lash artist. Following on from your patch test and consultation, the lash artist will apply the appropriate shape shield to your eyelid and your lashes will be pressed against this using a bonding gel.
Step 1: LIFT
With all the lashes neatly bonded, a lifting balm is then applied which allows the structure and shape of your lashes to change and be lifted at the root
Step 2: VOLUMISE
Once this has been removed, a volumising fix is applied which seals your lashes into their new shape
Step 3: BOOST
A lash tint is then applied which darkens the lashes and adds volume and length
Step 4: MOISTURISE
Finally, a moisturising serum is applied to nourish the lashes and ease them off the shield, revealing beautifully healthy, lifted lashes
The lash treatment takes an hour but is a closed-eye procedure so you can sit back and relax whilst our lash artist gets to work.
How long will it last?
The Length, Volume, Lift effect of LVL will last up to 6-8 weeks.
What aftercare is involved?
LVL is very low maintenance but we recommend 6 things to avoid to keep your LVL lashes looking their best:
- Don’t get your lashes wet for the first 48 hours, and avoid steam, saunas and swimming. It’s also worth avoiding the gym or heavy exercise for the first 24 hours.
- For tinted lashes, avoid strong sunlight or UV light for the first 24 hours. If you want to top up your tint, speak to us about booking in for a top up tint after 4 weeks.
- Try not to touch or rub your eye area, especially when washing or cleansing your face.
- After your treatment, avoid sleeping on your front or side, so your lashes don’t get disturbed whilst they set in place.
- Don’t use lash curlers, they can be harsh on your natural lashes. With LVL lashes, you won’t need them anyway.
- No oil-based make-up or remover.
Nouveau Lashes products we stock:
TRIPLE ENHANCE LASH SERUM
YOUR LASHES. AMPLIFIED.
Get the lash trinity; length, strength and volume
Powerful active Triple-Peptide Complex
Noticeable improvement in lash length, strength and volume in as little as 30 days and significant improvements after only 12 weeks&
*Based on an Independent Consumer Trial of 99 users applying the product twice daily for 12 weeks.