Freelance Beauty Therapist
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly and professional all round therapist to join our team on a freelance basis. This will involve working as and when required dependent on business demands (with notice given) and every other Sunday.
- Perform treatments which include massages ( Swedish & deep tissue) , manicures, pedicures (including shellac), waxing (including intimate waxing), eyelash and eyebrow tinting to a high standard.
- Carry out pre and post treatment protocols.
- Ensure each of the treatment rooms are clean and tidy at all times and that the room and bed set up is in line with Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing standards.
- Maintain a professional attitude in all treatments whilst being friendly and accommodating to all clients.
- Ensure a first class customer experience is maintained at all times.
- Be proactive throughout the day and ensure that washing of dishes and laundry is kept on top of and the rest of the establishment is clean and tidy in line with the standards set.
- NVQ4 advantageous
- CACI training advantageous
- Environ training advantageous
- Environ CST and Cool Peel training advantageous
- Jane Iredale training advantageous
- Dermalogica training advantageous
- Well versed in all other beauty treatments (manicures, pedicures, waxing (inc intimate), massages (swedish, deep tissue and aromatherapy massages)
- Well presented
- Well-spoken and excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident attitude
- Passionate about the beauty industry
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter to Rachael@moretonplace.co.uk
If we have not contacted you within 2 weeks of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Thank you for your application to Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing.