Part-Time Beauty Receptionist
- Answer telephone calls promptly and in an efficient manner with clear spoken English.
- Construct and answer customer letters and emails promptly.
- Communicate the customer requests to the team of therapists.
- Have an understanding of our products and services.
- Strive for first class standards at all times.
- Deliver the highest possible level of customer service.
- Ensure high level of standards that have been set are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the highest possible standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the salon.
- Ensure retail stock is beautifully presented at all times.
- Be proactive in learning about new products & treatments.
- Have previous experience of working as a receptionist ideally in the Beauty industry.
- Have high standards of work.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competent in Microsoft word & excel and have the ability to learn new software systems quickly.
- Well-spoken and excellent communication skills.
- Be well presented, confident & friendly.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to multi task.
- Passionate about the beauty industry.
The successful candidate will be entitled to Employee benefits which include:
- Discounted treatments.
- Discounted products.
- Internal and external training provided on products and services where applicable.
This position is for a part time role and may include working weekends.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter to Rachael@moretonplace.co.uk
If we have not contacted you within 2 weeks of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Thank you for your application to Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing.