Founded by mother and daughter, Angela and Rachael Burnett, Moreton Place Beauty & Wellbeing is friendly and welcoming beauty salon situated in the hub of Pimlico. Due to increased demand we are looking to expand our team and recruit an enthusiastic and professional beauty therapist. This position is for a full time role.
We are looking to recruit an all round beauty therapist who can perform the following treatments to a high standard: facials, massages (Swedish & deep tissue), manicures, pedicures (including shellac), waxing (including intimate waxing), eyelash and eyebrow tinting.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a beauty therapist.
- We work with the following brands: Natura Bissé, CACI, Environ, Germaine de Capuccini, Dermalogica and Nouveau Lashes and training in any of these brands would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate would have a real passion for the beauty industry and be highly motivated as well as a real team player.
What we offer:
- Paid external training: We feel it is important that our team are trained to the highest of standards and gain the very best up to date knowledge from our brand partners which is why we never in house train and prefer to send each new team member on external training.
- A friendly and calm working environment: customer service is our top priority but equally so we like to look after our therapists which is why we ensure they are given a 15 minute turn around time after each face and body treatment to allow them to re-energise and prepare themselves for their next client.
- Two free treatments a year.
- Fantastic discounts on products and treatments plus family discounts.
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata including bank holidays.
- Employment pension scheme as required by law.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and reputable salon. If you are interested in this position please apply today, we would love to welcome you to our wonderful team.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter to Rachael@moretonplace.co.uk